The EPEAI 2024 conference will take place at the University of Johannesburg, South Africa,
on 05. – 06. September 2024.
Submissions can be made as theoretical and empirical contributions to the following tracks:
- Micro- and Macroeconomic Framework: Diffusion and Competition, Productivity, Labour Markets, Ethics and Regulation of AI.
- Entrepreneurship and AI-driven Business Models and Strategies.
- Managing and measuring AI: KPIs and Digital Transformation, diffusion of generative AI.
- AI in Business Administration and Processes, e.g., Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Human Resources, Marketing, Production, and Quality Management.
- AI-driven Marketing.
- Open Session: The Long-Term View.
If you have questions about submitting contributions or are not sure whether your topic fits, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We are more than happy to help you.
Abstracts can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org until 31 March 2024. Please provide the following
- Contribution title
- Abstract of 300 to 500 words
- Names end e-mail addresses of all authors involved
- Placement in one of the tracks mentioned
Please note that only abstracts of papers that have not yet been published and are not about to be published prior to the conference can be accepted.
After submission of the abstract, feedback from the scientific committee will be provided no later than 26 April 2024. If the initial contribution is not accepted, the authors will be given a two-week deadline to improve the abstract. If accepted, the full paper can be presented at the conference. Authors are expected to act as a discussant for another paper.
Each author or each team of authors will be given up to 20 minutes for their presentation during the conference. After that, a discussant will provide feedback on the paper, followed by a discussion with the audience. Additionally, there will be a poster session
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Please note that the revised paper must be submitted by 30 November 2024. A Template and a style guide will be provided in advance.
Start of registraƟon
Early bird fee
Notification of acceptance of abstracts
Submission of conference paper
End of registration
Contribution of the revised paper
Please find the Call for Paper as a .pdf here: